Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Adapted from Cool Whip. Wonderful summer time no bake fruit pie.
Make and share this Creamy Fruit Pie (Cherry or Blueberry). No Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine package of cream cheese with milk. Using a wire whisk beat mixture.
- Once well blended and creamy, add pudding mix. Continue to beat until blended.
- Fold in 1/2 of the tub of cool whip(4oz). Place 1/2 of the pie filling on top of pie crust.
- Spread evenly.
- Place cream cheese mixture over the pie filling.
- Then spread the rest of the pie filling on top of cream cheese mixture.
- The top with remaining cool whip. Refrigerate for approximately 3 hours.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
I was looking for a quick and easy dessert using the ingredients I had on hand and with just one substitution, this was it. I substituted the cream cheese with sour cream and used less milk to compensate for the liquid in sour cream verse cream cheese. We ate the pie 1/2 hour before the full set time and it was firm enough to cut without having an "ooozy" mess. This is a keeper and a remake again. Thanks Food.com