Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Cool Whip. Wonderful summer time no bake fruit pie.
Make and share this Creamy Fruit Pie (Cherry or Blueberry). No Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine package of cream cheese with milk. Using a wire whisk beat mixture.
- Once well blended and creamy, add pudding mix. Continue to beat until blended.
- Fold in 1/2 of the tub of cool whip(4oz). Place 1/2 of the pie filling on top of pie crust.
- Spread evenly.
- Place cream cheese mixture over the pie filling.
- Then spread the rest of the pie filling on top of cream cheese mixture.
- The top with remaining cool whip. Refrigerate for approximately 3 hours.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
I was looking for a quick and easy dessert using the ingredients I had on hand and with just one substitution, this was it. I substituted the cream cheese with sour cream and used less milk to compensate for the liquid in sour cream verse cream cheese. We ate the pie 1/2 hour before the full set time and it was firm enough to cut without having an "ooozy" mess. This is a keeper and a remake again. Thanks Food.com