Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Philadelphia Cream Cheese recipes.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- Combine cream cheese, honey, orange juice, lemon juice and salt.
- Mix well.
- Gradually add oil, beating after each addition.
- Chill. Serve over fruit salad of your choice.
I thought this sounded like it would be a good fruit dip if I just left out the oil. And it was *really* good! I think I left out the dash of salt too. Delicious!