Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this recipe from a friend at work. Whenever we have a "cook in" at work, she always brings the fruit and fruit dip. I can eat this without the fruit it is soooo good. You can experiment with different flavored cream cheese. I used pineapple this time. You could use raspberry, strawberry, whatever floats your boat. Enjoy. Cook time is chill time.
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces flavored cream cheese, room temperature
- 16 ounces marshmallow cream
- Mix all ingredients with electric mixer.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve with your favorite sliced fruit for dipping.