Recipe by Chrissy #5
This is a fantastic tasting thick fruit dip that is enjoyed by everyone I know! I got it from my Mom and have no idea where she got it from. WARNING: This dip is very addicting!! (Don't say I didn't warn you!)
Top Review by SweetSabrina
This dip was absolutely wonderful! I served it with cantaloupe, grapes, blackberries, & strawberries at a tea party. Everyone loved it! I believe it would go well with a variety of fruit. Thanks Chrissy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the whipping cream until stiff. Set aside.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually mix in icing sugar and vanilla to cream cheese, until smooth.
- Take a small amount (about 1/4) of the whipped cream (that you set aside) and stir it into the cream cheese mix.
- FOLD the remaining whipped cream into the cream cheese mix.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- **NOTE: This is best when you make it so that it can sit in the fridge for several hours. Just stir before serving. Use any fruit for dipping. Our favorites are banana, apple, grapes, fresh pineapple, strawberries.