Chrissy #5's Note:
This is a fantastic tasting thick fruit dip that is enjoyed by everyone I know! I got it from my Mom and have no idea where she got it from. WARNING: This dip is very addicting!! (Don't say I didn't warn you!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip the whipping cream until stiff. Set aside.
- 2Beat the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- 3Gradually mix in icing sugar and vanilla to cream cheese, until smooth.
- 4Take a small amount (about 1/4) of the whipped cream (that you set aside) and stir it into the cream cheese mix.
- 5FOLD the remaining whipped cream into the cream cheese mix.
- 6Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- 7**NOTE: This is best when you make it so that it can sit in the fridge for several hours. Just stir before serving. Use any fruit for dipping. Our favorites are banana, apple, grapes, fresh pineapple, strawberries.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Fruit Dip
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.3
- Calories from Fat 501
- Total Fat 55.7 g
- Saturated Fat 34.8 g
- Cholesterol 191.8 mg
- Sodium 254.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 7.3 g