Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This dip is so yummy with strawberries or apples especially, but makes a great dip for any kind of fruit. Great to have at a shower.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and concentrate until smooth.
- Fold in marshmallow cream.
- Serve with fruit.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Nancy, This was fantastic! I have served this many times, thank you for the recipe! I did not add the orange juice. I have made this many times, and have found it helpful to use the cream cheese at room temp.
This recipe is divine, and so easy! We use it to get the children to eat fruit, if you can believe that. I do add the orange juice, as it gives it a nice kick.