Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
An excellent light dessert to go with any meal. Fast and easy and oh so good. Cooking time as actually chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) jar peach baby food
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the baby food, ginger and nutmeg; mix well.
- Stir in the pie filling, fruit cocktail, oranges and pineapple.
- Fold in whipped topping, marshmallows and nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.