I got this recipe out of a diabetic cookbook published by "Prevention Guide". Very pretty dish for gatherings. Great comfort food with out the guilt afterwards. Make some ahead of time for lunch at work...makes you feel a little extra special! (will try to add a pic of it soon)
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh blueberries (or any combination of berries to total 1 1/2 cups) or 1 1⁄4 cups raspberries (or any combination of berries to total 1 1/2 cups) or 1 1⁄4 cups blackberries (or any combination of berries to total 1 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry all-fruit spread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Line each cup with a wonton wrapper.
- Coat each wrapper with cooking spray.
- Place a second wrapper diagonally on top of each of the first ones, making sure that the points of the wrappers form sides to the cup.
- Coat the second wrapper with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a rack.
- Remove from the pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup of the berries, the yogurt, and all- fruit spread.
- Gently toss to blend.
- Evenly divide the yogurt mixture among the cups.
- Top with the remaining 1/4 cup berries.