Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin, any flavour,not prepared
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (30 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- Mix Jello and Cool Whip together until the jelly powder is dissolved.
- Add the fruit cocktail.
- Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
Pick your Chef. You better know this is a 5 star and Thumbs up. I could not keep Mark out of it. But Cherry Jello taste better. We tryed Strawberry it is not as good. I am wondering about the blueberry and it changing the fruit. But Mark wants to try it. Easy Easy and way to good. Thank You for all the fun Brenda. Hugs Braunda
My room-mate LOVES this stuff, his mom always made it and calls it "Pink Stuff", she uses Strawberry jello and pineapples, but I switched up a little and used cherry jello and fruit cocktail. I also add mini marshmallows and crushed nuts sometimes! It's so easy to make and take to picnic's and pot lucks!
I am assuming this tasted good since it was all gone before I got to taste it. I used raspberry jell-o. It was very quick and easy to fruit salad to put together. Thanks BrendaM. Bullwinkle