Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This sounds delicious! I purchased a smoothie cookbook... this recipe is from there... I'd make this for breakfast! Enjoy!
- 1 cup nonfat milk (skim)
- 1⁄2 cup white grape juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh unsweetened strawberries or 1⁄2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 small ripe peach, peeled and quartered
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- Process all ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth. Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh fruit, if desired.