Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice quick, light fruit dessert from Cooking Light.
- 4 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups peeled, coarsely chopped fresh peaches
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- Combine pineapple and peaches in a large bowl, cover and chill.
- Combine yogurt and preserves,stir well.
- Spoon 1 cup fruit mixture into each of 6 individual dessert dishes, top each with 2 1/2 tablespoons yogurt mixture, 1 teaspoon coconut and 1/2 teaspoon pecans.
I loved this light and fresh fruit dessert! My pineapple and peaches happened to be perfectly ripe, sweet and juicy, just right for this recipe. It was so quick and easy and tasted great. I'll definitely make it again.