Recipe by Papzpunk
Very simple yet "comfortable" desert. These are great to let kids help create as well as a wonderful way to eat and have no clean up!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Halve 9 cherries; chop the remaining cherries.
- Set aside halve cherries and 18 oranges for garnish.
- Add pineapple, pecans and chopped cherries to cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in whipped topping and remaining oranges.
- Line muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
- Spoon fruit mixture into cups; garnish with reserved cherries and oranges.
- Freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.