Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a Taste of Home magazine.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- of fresh mint (optional)
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Halve 9 cherries and chop up the rest.
- Set aside the halved cherries and 18 oranges for garnishment.
- Add pineapple, chopped cherries, and pecans to cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in whipped topping and remaining oranges.
- Line muffin cups with paper or foil cups.
- Sppon fruit mixture into cups and garnish with reserved cherries and oranges.
- Freeze until firm.
- This looks pretty if you add a sprig of mint on each cup.
Very good recipe! Did not put the oranges on top of the cups for decoration. Very light,cream and absolutely delicious. I have tried several frozen fruit desserts and this is the best one. Keeping this one!! Forgot to get a picture but will do so next time I make these.