Monica in PA's Note:
A great recipe for children's cakes. Delicious flavor and not TOO sweet. You may substitute the flavor of pudding to your own preference.You will love this for sure!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and brown sugar completely in a small saucepan.
- 2Pour into mixing bowl and add pudding mix, vanilla, and milk.
- 3Add softened cream cheese and mix well.
- 4Fold in cool whip.
- 5Refrigerate frosting till ready to use.
- 6Frost cake or refrigerate till ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Frosting for Kids
Serving Size: 1 (908 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3147.0
- Calories from Fat 1954
- Total Fat 217.1 g
- Saturated Fat 145.7 g
- Cholesterol 517.2 mg
- Sodium 1849.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 280.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 219.7 g
- Protein 27.8 g