Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yummy, easy diner-style recipe! Nice served with rice, pasta or veggies 8)
- 4 turkey cutlets, boneless & tenderized
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Beat egg and add milk.
- Dip cutlets in egg/milk mixture.
- Coat cutlets in bread crumbs.
- In a frying pan, brown cutlets in oil.
- Remove and add sliced onion. Brown onion, then add soup and about half a cup of water.
- Bring soup mixture to a slow boil. Place cutlets back in pan. Simmer covered about 30 minutes.
Full of flavor, easy and different! What more can you ask for? I cooked in an electric skillet and served with stuffing. Yum!
WOW!! I usually don't write reviews but I just had to let everyone know how good this is!.Its easy and my two kids and husband all got a second plate!
EASY, DELICIOUS, AND NO LEFTOVERS...what else can i say?! the whole family just loved this recipe...a real crowd pleaser for the fall...great comfort food!!