Recipe by morgainegeiser
From Clean Eating magazine, a wonderful and healthy salad dressing. Add a little more Greek yogurt and it is a great dip for smart snacking.
Top Review by Peter J
Yum! Beautiful flavors and nice and creamy. It was wonderful over some salad and fish, only thing I changed was using a little less dried dill rather than fresh to suit what I had available.
- 6 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon raw organic honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, snipped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- black pepper