Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Clean Eating magazine, a wonderful and healthy salad dressing. Add a little more Greek yogurt and it is a great dip for smart snacking.
- 6 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon raw organic honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, snipped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well blended.
- Refrigerate until serving or use immediately.
- Store in container in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Yum! Beautiful flavors and nice and creamy. It was wonderful over some salad and fish, only thing I changed was using a little less dried dill rather than fresh to suit what I had available.
This was very tasty but much too thick. The honey was a nice touch of sweetness. I LOVE the freshness of parsley & dill. Maybe add a bit of oil or use regular yogurt? I think it's the perfect consistency for a dip. Made for Aussie Swap 5/12.