Recipe by ~*PiXiE*~
This is a quick and easy recipe i cook quite often. It's a family favourite for us because my partner refuses to eat vegetables.. when i'm cooking for company i halve the amountof pasta and add seasonal steamed vegies =)
- 500 g skinless chicken breasts (strips or diced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat free cream
- 1 (45 g) packet French onion soup mix
- 350 g pasta shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil and drain pasta shells.
- Stir-fry chicken in a LARGE pan until almost golden brown.
- Turn heat down to low.
- Pour cream over chicken and stir through.
- Add french onion mix, Stir until soup is disolved.
- Mix in pasta shells and/or vegetables until well covered with creamy sauce.