This is a quick and easy recipe i cook quite often. It's a family favourite for us because my partner refuses to eat vegetables.. when i'm cooking for company i halve the amountof pasta and add seasonal steamed vegies =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil and drain pasta shells.
- 2Stir-fry chicken in a LARGE pan until almost golden brown.
- 3Turn heat down to low.
- 4Pour cream over chicken and stir through.
- 5Add french onion mix, Stir until soup is disolved.
- 6Mix in pasta shells and/or vegetables until well covered with creamy sauce.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy French Onion Chicken & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 1119.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 43.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream