Recipe by baezus
A wonderful variation on the 'old green bean casserole' with a medley of vegetables instead!
Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
Nice easy dish. We aren't big on creamy dishes so I increased the vegys to 1 1/4 lb (3-4 servings). Next time I will try only 1/2 can cream corn with 1 lb vegys. It was abit on the sweet side so I may try some herbs to see how that works. Quick & tasty dish, thanks for sharing.
- 2 (1 lb) bags california-blend frozen vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 (2 7/8 ounce) cans French-fried onions
- garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place frozen vegetables in a strainer and run warm water to separate and melt ice crystals. Drain very well.
- Spray casserole with Pam. Mix veggies with a little garlic salt and a little of the cream style corn in casserole.
- Top with remaining cream style corn and sprinkle with french fried onions.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake till onions are crispy approximately 5-6 minutes. Serve hot.
- You may divide the vegetable into separate ramikins and then top with creamed corn and onions before baking for presentation as individual portions.