- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 small sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- salad greens
- tomatoes, cut into wedges
- cucumber, sliced (or vegetables of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, place the mayonnaise, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, onion, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth.
- While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Let chill in fridge for about an hour before serving to let onion flavor mellow.
- Serve over salad.
- Refrigerate leftover dressing.