Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is simple and fast to make. Very hearty and satisfying. You could add cooked chicken pieces to make it into a main dish.
- 226.79 g cream cheese (cubed)
- 85.04 g parmesan cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml Parkay margarine
- 118.29 ml milk
- 170.09 g fettuccine, cooked and drained
- In large saucepan, combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, margarine and milk.
- Stir over low heat until smooth.
- Combine with cooked noodles, and serve.
- Add pepper if desired.
I enjoyed the simplicity of this pasta, and the ease of preparation. I halved the recipe, for 2, and used butter in place of the margarine, as that is what I had on hand. Great for a quick side on a week night, no one needs to know quite how easy it is! :-) Thanks for sharing, Karen Ann Newton RN. Made for Spring 2010 PAC - http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0