Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Although this is quite rich, it is nice to have once in awhile, and it is quite filling.
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 4 quarts boiling water
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- Cook Fettucine until tender (5-7).
- Add melted margerine, salt and pepper and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat cream, cheese and bacon in saucepan until cheese is melted.
- Add to noodles and toss.