- 340.19 g package fettuccine
- 59.14 ml butter
- 177.44 ml half-and-half
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water until done.
- Drain fettucini and return to pot.
- Over low heat, add butter and stir until melted.
- Add cream and Parmesan cheese and combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: If you want to add chicken or shrimp, saute them separately until done and combine with above mixture.