Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is super easy and can be used as a side or main dish. Cubed chicken breast or shrimp can be also added. Servings noted are as a side dish.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water until done.
- Drain fettucini and return to pot.
- Over low heat, add butter and stir until melted.
- Add cream and Parmesan cheese and combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: If you want to add chicken or shrimp, saute them separately until done and combine with above mixture.
Easy and really good. I know I'll be making this a lot in the future. Thanks!
This is a great quick and easy side dish. It was good just as directed, but next time, I do think I will add a little garlic powder.