Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is super easy and can be used as a side or main dish. Cubed chicken breast or shrimp can be also added. Servings noted are as a side dish.
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water until done.
- Drain fettucini and return to pot.
- Over low heat, add butter and stir until melted.
- Add cream and Parmesan cheese and combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: If you want to add chicken or shrimp, saute them separately until done and combine with above mixture.