This is super easy and can be used as a side or main dish. Cubed chicken breast or shrimp can be also added. Servings noted are as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles in boiling salted water until done.
- 2Drain fettucini and return to pot.
- 3Over low heat, add butter and stir until melted.
- 4Add cream and Parmesan cheese and combine.
- 5Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and black pepper.
- 6Serve immediately.
- 7Note: If you want to add chicken or shrimp, saute them separately until done and combine with above mixture.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.8
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 135.6 mg
- Sodium 404.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 20.7 g