1/1 Photo of Creamy Espresso Milkshake
heather in Ont,'s Note:
For a thick shake, place the milk in the freezer for about 10 minutes before blending. If possible chill the espresso mixture too. Found this recipe in Readers Digest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, espresso powder, cocoa powder, and 1/4 cup of water.
- 2Bring to a boil over low heat; set aside to cool to room temperature.
- 3Pour half of the espresso mixture into a blender. Add 2 cups of the milk, 4 of the ice cubes and 1/4 teaspoon of the vanilla.
- 4Blend until thick and foamy.
- 5Pour into 2 tall (16 oz) glasses.
- 6Repeat with the remaining espresso mixture, milk, ice and vanilla.
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Espresso Milkshake
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 109.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g