Recipe by Chef by Chance
I got this recipe from a cooking segment on our local news. I'm not the biggest egg fan but I really enjoy this recipe. This is served in individual au gratin dishes, so this recipe can be multiplied by as many dishes as you have.
- 1 jumbo egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cooked sausage, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an au gratin dish or small oven proof individual baking dish with cooking spray.
- Crack egg into the dish and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Carefully mix well.
- Bake until white of egg is firm and top is golden brown, approximately 25-30 minutes.