Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be served with or without rum. No raw eggs. Fattening but it's the holidays.
Make and share this Creamy Eggnog Punch With Spiced Rum recipe from Food.com.
- 1 gallon eggnog ice cream or 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 gallon eggnog
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- spiced rum (optional)
- cinnamon stick
- Scoop ice cream into a punch bowl.
- Pour eggnog over ice cream, and sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon; stir in whipped topping.
- To each glass add a shot of rum, then eggnog, one cinnamon stick, top with a couple of drops of grenadine and a cherry.
- Serve immediately.
- Stir, as needed.
This was absolutely amazing! I've never been greatly fond of eggnog, but we decided to make this punch for Christmas with my family and it was DELICIOUS. I'm making it again for our get-together for New Year's Eve. Thank you so much for posting. I'm sure I will be making this punch again and again.
I was at Rita's House when she made this. It is a very rich recipe but OOOOH so good. It is very simple to make and she got it together in no time. I did get the recipe and I will make this recipe at the Holidays. Give us more great recipes Rita! Dolly