Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from a magazine and all I can say is "Wow". It is so easy, and so creamy, and so good, and it will make a mustache on your lip. I have made it twice to test it. I will make it for the Christmas holidays. I did it for a "Goodie Class" at a stamping shop in our town. They made Christmas tags and I fed them the recipe that corresponded with their tag. They loved this one. Yummy!
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 gallon eggnog
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Scoop softened, but not melted, ice cream into a punch bowl.
- Pour eggnog over ice cream and mix slightly.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon and mix.
- Gently stir in whipped topping that has been thawed.
- Serve and enjoy.