Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Better than plain old scrambled eggs.
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Combine first 5 ingredients in container of blender; cover and process at med. speed until frothy ( usually about 10 seconds).
- Stir in onions.
- Met butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat, tilting pan to coat bottom;pour in egg mixture.Cook without stirring until mixture begins to set on bottom.
- Draw a spatula across bottom of pan to form large curds. Continue until eggs are thickened, but still moist; do not stir constantly.
I don't really like eggs but enjoyed this very much so have to give it a 5. The cream cheese and shallots seem to temper that overwhelmingly eggy taste I so dislike. I used lite cream cheese and served the scramble on buttered, toasted white bread. Yum!
Nice recipe thanks for sharing...