Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The cream cheese in this classic recipe makes it a masterpiece!
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonaisse, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir in eggs, pimientos, relish, and parsley.
- Layer on bread. Top with lettuce and tomato if you like.
Yum! I've never added cream cheese or pimientos to egg salad before, but it was really good. Thanks Candace Michelle for a nice treat. Made for My 3 Chefs.