This was made for me once and I mimiced what I remembered of it. You could add fresh vegetables or a breakfast meat if preferred. Fairly quick to prepare, but will taste like you worked very hard on it. We love this for brunch over the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Soften cream cheese in mircowave.
- 3Beat eggs, salt, pepper, and milk in a large bowl. Incorporate cream cheese. Mixture will be lumpy, but will incorporate evenly when cooked. Set aside.
- 4Roll out both crescent roll containers side by side and seal edges on a large baking sheet. Set aside.
- 5Melt butter in a pan. Pour in egg mixture and cook until fluffy.
- 6Arrange eggs down the center of the dough. Sprinkle cheese on top of eggs. If vegetables or meat is added, put over egg mixture now. Our family likes bacon or ham occassionally - squash, tomatoes, avacado, and spinach are some vegetables we have tried - cheese is to taste; sometimes feta, provolone, swiss, or cheddar.
- 7Bring sides of rolls up and seal over mixture completely. Pinch edges together to keep from separating.
- 8Bake calzone for approximately 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Egg Calzone
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 214.3 mg
- Sodium 512.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 12.8 g