1/1 Photo of Creamy Easy Tomato Tortellini Soup
Foun this on Pinterest! Made it nd I just loved it! You can use 2 T. Of sun dried tomato pesto instead of the in dried tomatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) package of cheese filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded for garnish
- 1Sauté garlic in olive oil in stock pot till golden. When garlic is browned, add Tomato soups, Tomatoes, half & half, Chicken stock and spices.
- 2Bring to a simmer.
- 3Once simmering drop pasta into soup.
- 4Cook accordingly to package directions.
- 5Ladle into bowls, sprinkle with cheese! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Easy Tomato Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.4
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.5 mg
- Sodium 1155.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: