Recipe by CIndytc
Foun this on Pinterest! Made it nd I just loved it! You can use 2 T. Of sun dried tomato pesto instead of the in dried tomatoes
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) packageof cheese filled tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté garlic in olive oil in stock pot till golden. When garlic is browned, add Tomato soups, Tomatoes, half & half, Chicken stock and spices.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering drop pasta into soup.
- Cook accordingly to package directions.
- Ladle into bowls, sprinkle with cheese! Enjoy!