Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is simply a wonderful dried beef dip that doesn't use any cream cheese. Always a favorite at parties or games and easy to make. Easy to make lighter in calories if you wish with reduced fat products.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 5 ounces dried beef, cut up very small
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 4 plain bagels
- Mix everything together.
- Ideally, cover and refrigerate overnight for best flavor, otherwise as long as you can before serving.
- Serve on side with bite size bagel rounds.