Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
From my favorite gal of all time!! Dip may made up to 2 days ahead of time, covered and refrigerated. Let stand 20 minutes before baking as directed. (These are Paula's directions, but I had to bake for a few minutes more, as well as place under the broiler for a few minutes to get the top browned). Prep time does not include thawing time for spinach and onions.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped onions, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5 ounce) packageshredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- corn chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except corn chips in a medium bowl.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly (may need to place under broiler if not browned on top).
- Serve with corn chips.
Wowie wow wow wow! This was fantastic! I used light cream cheese and light mayo and it was so creamy! This make a lot of dip, and I can't wait to make it for a party! While we liked it with the corn chips, we liked it even better on Melba Rounds. Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe!
I entertain a lot and this recipe really delivers! Everyone LOVES it...I get the PD magazine but this helped me to pass this along through e-mail! Fattening but worth it in taste!