1/7 Photos of Creamy Dreamy Shrimp Saute
I've made this a few times now and it's always quick and surprisingly satisfying for a reduced-fat entree. I keep frozen cooked shrimp on hand as a staple for a last-minute but gourmet dinner. They defrost in a matter of minutes, so I don't take them out of my freezer until I'm ready to start cooking. I put the shrimp in a colander, run tepid water over them for a minute or so, and after they sit about five minutes, I can pull the tail shell off, and they're ready to heat up! Serve over pasta or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large deep skillet, sautÃ© onion and celery in the oil for approximately five minutes, so that celery is still crisp.
- 2Add soup, water, and garlic, stirring to mix everything.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Add thawed vegetables and return to low boil for 2 to 3 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- 5Add shrimp, stir, and cook just until heated through, 1 - 2 minutes. Serve over pasta or rice, and top with fresh grated parmesan. Yummm!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Dreamy Shrimp Saute
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 238.9 mg
- Sodium 1153.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 30.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of celery soup