Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This punch is like dessert in a cup. Be sure to have a glass before you serve it, as there is never a drop left over!
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 gallon sherbet (any flavor)
- 2 (2 liter) bottles cream soda
- Mix all together in a punch bowl.
- When icecream melts, serve!
- I am guessing on the serving size, I will try to update soon with correct amount. If you know, please tell me! =).
I was looking for a way to get rid of some old sherbet push-ups. This did the trick, and tasted yummy. Can easily make one serving by using one third of each ingredient per glass and blending. Will make again as it's very refreshing--thanks!!