Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a simple side dish for one or 2 people. Very quick and different to whip up 8)
- 2 medium cut and peeled potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water, covered, 15 or until tender; drain and keep potatoes warm.
- In medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and salt.
- Stir well.
- Add the potatoes and olives; toss mixture to combine well.
- Sprinkle with parsley!
A great version of warm potato salad, and the ripe olives hit the spot! Served beside Grilled Turkey Burgers With Monterey Jack . Made a quick meal for a work night. Thanks for posting Ivy. Made for My3Chefs Nov '09.