Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Many of us seem to be quilty of the same practice; clipping recipes from magazines and newspapers in hopes of "trying them soon". I cleaned out my stash of saved recipes the other day and plan on submitting them here for safekeeping, and also to share with all of you. This one is from a magazine.
- 1⁄3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the horseradish, vinegar, sour cream and mayonnaise in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Stir in salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve on your favorite burger or fish.