Recipe by God's_sugarcookie
A delicious, creamy dessert that my mom used to make all the time. With walnuts in the crust, cream cheese, chocolate pudding, and cool whip, how can you go wrong?
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the flour, margarine, walnuts together and press into a 9 by 13 inch dish; bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes; Cool.
- With electric beaters mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip; spread onto cooled crust and chill while you are making the chocolate pudding layer.
- For the chocolate pudding layer, prepare pudding with 3 cups cold milk according to package directions. (Beat the milk into the pudding for 2 minutes.) Spread onto cooled cream cheese layer.
- Top with the 8 oz. container of cool whip and chill.