Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a yummy dip for apples or other fruit... not just a traditional caramel. Kids love it, adults love it... ENJOY. I like it best with tart green apples!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups caramel ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- apples or fruit
- Melt cream cheese 15-30 seconds until fully softened, whisk until smooth.
- Add in peanut butter and vanilla, whisk.
- Add in caramel, stir until smooth.
- Serve chilled with fruit.
Oh my blood sugar, the recipe was great and is much better than what you find in the store. Thanks for a great recipe. Jac