Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A simple one-dish meal that is healthy and versatile.
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 158.51 ml water
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml dill
- 44.37 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 226.79 g fingerling potato
- Heat oil over medium high heat. Cut chicken in strips and add to pan. Brown on both sides until almost completely cooked.
- While chicken is cooking, cut potatoes in 1/2" slices, then microwave for 6 minutes on high.
- Wisk all remaining ingredients and add to pan with chicken.Stir in potatoes and simmer over medium low heat for 15-2 minutes until chicken is cooked thru.
- Serve with rice or even plain with some crusty bread.