A simple one-dish meal that is healthy and versatile.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil over medium high heat. Cut chicken in strips and add to pan. Brown on both sides until almost completely cooked.
- 2While chicken is cooking, cut potatoes in 1/2" slices, then microwave for 6 minutes on high.
- 3Wisk all remaining ingredients and add to pan with chicken.Stir in potatoes and simmer over medium low heat for 15-2 minutes until chicken is cooked thru.
- 4Serve with rice or even plain with some crusty bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Dilled Chicken With Fingerling Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.1
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 844.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 23.7 g