Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A simple one-dish meal that is healthy and versatile.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 lb fingerling potato
- Heat oil over medium high heat. Cut chicken in strips and add to pan. Brown on both sides until almost completely cooked.
- While chicken is cooking, cut potatoes in 1/2" slices, then microwave for 6 minutes on high.
- Wisk all remaining ingredients and add to pan with chicken.Stir in potatoes and simmer over medium low heat for 15-2 minutes until chicken is cooked thru.
- Serve with rice or even plain with some crusty bread.