Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Diabetic Cooking, a cookbook I recently received in the 2011 Cookbook Swap. They noted that the recipe could be doubled, if needed), Serving size is based on 2 tablespoons dip, 1/2 cup vegatables and 1 bread stick)
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk (skim)
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix (1/2 packet)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried dill weed (or 1 tablespoon fresh)
- 4 cups vegetables (raw uch as cherry tomatoes, celery and carrot sticks, broccoli florets, cucumber and zucchini slices)
- 8 breadsticks (unsalted)
- Plce cream cheese, milk, dressing mix and dill weed into a blender and blend until smooth and store, tightly sealed in the refrigerator.
- '''''serve dip with the vegetables and bread sticks.