Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My grandmother's recipe for spinach dip.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dill
- Mix sour cream and mayo.
- Add well drained spinach and remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate immediately for at least an hour before serving. (I like it better refrigerated overnight).