A creamy, tasty potato dish that can be made ahead and baked when ready to serve. Recipe found on the Web.
- Boil potatoes until almost done, then peel and dice.
- Spread potatoes out evenly into casserole dish.
- Mix together butter, milk and flour and bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
- Cook for 1 minute more, then remove from heat.
- Add mayonnaise and rest of ingredients and mix.
- Pour mixture over potatoes in casserole.
- Sprinkle paprika and additional dill on top, if desired.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.