Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Definately a different potato casserole. An extremely rich and yummy casserole. Thanks to my sister Jodi's culinary training for this one.
- 4 potatoes, sliced into rings (peeling optional)
- 1 (250 ml) carton whipping cream
- dried dill
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a 9 x 13 casserole dish, cover the bottom with potato rings. then pour enough whipping cream over it to cover and sprinkle a layer of dill over.
- Repeat layering as above until all ingrediants used up and then sprinkle a layer of parmesan cheese over casserole (optional).
- Bake casserole at 350 degrees for an hour or until golden brown on top.