Top Review by Engrossed
Yummy! I loved this, so did my husband and so did my co-workers as I brought it for a potluck. I followed the recipe but omitted the eggs. The sauce was the perfect amount. I also left the skins on the potatoes. I'll be making this again but I want to add even more pickle juice and pickles and I think it would also be good with olives and other "pickled" things...Thanks for the recipe Rita L! Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders.
- 3 lbs red potatoes, boiled and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup pickle juice
- 1 -2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, minced
- 1 large dill pickle, diced
- 4 -6 eggs, hard boiled and diced
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with the pickle juice and gentle toss.
- Mix 1 cup mayonnaise with mustard, onion, dill, pickle and eggs add to potatoes stirring in and season with salt and pepper.
- Adding more mayonnaise to the creaminess you desire.
- Serve room temperature or chilled.