1/2 Photos of Creamy Dill Pickled Potato Salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the potatoes in a large bowl.
- 2Sprinkle with the pickle juice and gentle toss.
- 3Mix 1 cup mayonnaise with mustard, onion, dill, pickle and eggs add to potatoes stirring in and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Adding more mayonnaise to the creaminess you desire.
- 5Serve room temperature or chilled.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Dill Pickled Potato Salad!
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 313.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: