1/1 Photo of Creamy Dill Noodles (Oamc)
* Pamela *'s Note:
From Company's Coming Make Ahead Meals by J. Pare. When I made this myself, I found the sauce to be a little bland, feel free to add additional spices if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups broad egg noodles
- 1Cook noodles in boiling water for 5-7 minutes until tender but firm and then drain into a colander.
- 2Gradually stir milk into flour until no lumps remain.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and heat until boiling.
- 4Continue stirring until mixture begins to thicken and then remove from heat.
- 5Add noodles to mixture and serve.
- 6To freeze: Let cool and then transfer to freezer container. Label and freeze.
- 7To serve: Thaw completely and then bake until heated through. You may have to add a bit of milk to replace some moisture lost in the freezing process.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Dill Noodles (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (1013 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 125.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g