From Company's Coming Make Ahead Meals by J. Pare. When I made this myself, I found the sauce to be a little bland, feel free to add additional spices if desired.
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 5-7 minutes until tender but firm and then drain into a colander.
- Gradually stir milk into flour until no lumps remain.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat until boiling.
- Continue stirring until mixture begins to thicken and then remove from heat.
- Add noodles to mixture and serve.
- To freeze: Let cool and then transfer to freezer container. Label and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw completely and then bake until heated through. You may have to add a bit of milk to replace some moisture lost in the freezing process.