Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everyone loves these. So easy to make. A special side dish.
Make and share this Creamy Dill Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Cook noodles according to directions on box.
- While they are cooking, Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add cream, garlic salt, and dillweed.
- Drain noodles well, mix with sauce.
- Put in heavy serving dish.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top.
- Broil until lightly brown.
Great way to fix egg noodles! I doubled the recipe and used fresh dill. At first I thought there would be way too much liquid, but it's just perfect....it gets soaked up somewhere. I'll make my egg noodles this way again. Thanx for sharing the recipe.