Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everyone loves these. So easy to make. A special side dish.
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups light cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs (2 slices)
- Cook noodles according to directions on box.
- While they are cooking, Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add cream, garlic salt, and dillweed.
- Drain noodles well, mix with sauce.
- Put in heavy serving dish.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top.
- Broil until lightly brown.
Great way to fix egg noodles! I doubled the recipe and used fresh dill. At first I thought there would be way too much liquid, but it's just perfect....it gets soaked up somewhere. I'll make my egg noodles this way again. Thanx for sharing the recipe.