Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Thank you "Bon Appetit" for this delicious salad dressing. It is so good as a dip with raw vegetables, a sauce for grilled chicken sandwiches, and makes a yummy potato salad too.
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons grated onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk mayonnaise and sour cream in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover; chill 1 hour to blend flavors.
Miss Debster, you have a winner!!! I had so much dill in my garden I needed ways to use it.... this was a way to use a lot. I put in over a half a cup of finely chopped dill. I also ended up adding a Tbs of milk to thin it out from all my chunky dill. Thanks for the winner!
Debster, this is a hit indeed. I made this to accompany grilled salmon. What a treat. I love dill so I exceeded the 1/3 cup, and it turned out wonderfully. Thanks for making this available.