Recipe by Debster
Thank you "Bon Appetit" for this delicious salad dressing. It is so good as a dip with raw vegetables, a sauce for grilled chicken sandwiches, and makes a yummy potato salad too.
Top Review by 932ninja
Miss Debster, you have a winner!!! I had so much dill in my garden I needed ways to use it.... this was a way to use a lot. I put in over a half a cup of finely chopped dill. I also ended up adding a Tbs of milk to thin it out from all my chunky dill. Thanks for the winner!
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons grated onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce